A Back to Back installation is deemed to be an installation where the indoor and outdoor units are installed on the same external wall with a maximum 3 meter run between the indoor unit and the compressor in a low-set home or building
What is a Standard, Back to Back Installation?
- The Indoor Unit is installed on or against an external wall
- The outdoor unit is installed on an existing flat and level surface
- Maximum refrigerant pipe length between the Indoor unit and outdoor unit is 3 meters
- Maximum drain length of 5m
- Maximum power circuit length of 20m
- Includes capping and isolating switch as per AU Standards
What is not included in a standard installation?
- Any additional parts or extra costs
- Switchboard or mains power upgrades